A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Fingers Crossed on my Blog Posts Going Forward!

As many of you know, my blog has been plagued with terrible spam, and I apologize profusely for that, as it was NEVER my intention for that sort of thing, of course.  So I googled on many occasions on how to remove that nasty spam, and have gone to great lengths in changing passwords and setting changes to no avail.  Today, thankfully, I hope I have made some headway into the whole spam world, as I finally found a forum to ask the question, and received some answers to (hopefully) rid this annoying problem.  So, if a person named "Adam" is reading this blog now, THANK YOU! 

Fingers crossed......

BSoleille!  The bright side of getting answers.....
Terri

No comments: