A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, February 27, 2015

Jet Lag

I really was not thinking jet lag would be a "problem" for me, but I guess it creeped up on me and by 4:00pm I could barely keep my eyes open. Thankfully, I got some sort of second wind and made it to 8:30pm. It is lights out for me now with the hope tomorrow this pesky jet lag will be in the rear view mirror!

My photo today was taken by Helen Gruniesen, travel buddy, former college running teammate, the hostess with the "mostess" in South Africa and photographer extraordinaire -perfect!

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: