A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Colorado

I am thankful that Linda, Gunner and I arrived safely in Boulder, Colorado after an 11 hour drive today. Weather and temperatures fluctuated all over the place (sunny skies to torrential rain and 15 degree swings in temps), but it was worth the drive once those fabulous Rocky Mountains came into view!  From prairies to mountains the United States is one big country for sure (especially after driving over 1700 miles)!

BSoleille!  The bright side of a Colorado adventure. 

Terri

By the way, Colorado is brown, not colorful!!


No comments: