A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Great Night for Crabs

A warm summer evening shared with friends you have known for years is the best recipe for magic moments in time. Now throw in some cold ones to wash down some Maryland crabs (and crab cakes too), plus dining on the water of the South River in Annapolis (Mike's) and you've got a great summertime treat!  Tom, Rosalie and Josh Franek quickly mastered the "crab eating instructions" -Maryland style, and polished off a dozen "fatboys"!  (They had help with yours truly). I do not think they were totally sold on the concept since it is a lot of "work" to get the meat out of those things, but they will just have to come back and try it again.

BSoleille!  The bright side of Maryland crabs....yummy. My hands are still "tingling"

Terri

Photo of Bill teaching Rosalie how to eat a crab (notice her bib-she insisted on wearing one I swear!), and the gang inside and outside the restaurant. 




No comments: