A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bucket List Bust

A planned sprint Triathalon on Kelley's Island, Ohio today with Mark and Linda Misencik ended in duathalon due to weather and safety (wind and white caps off Lake Erie). Though disappointed that we did not get to swim, the race organizers quickly changed it to a 2 mile run, 12 mile bike and 5k run. 

Bragging rights: Mark won the overall event that had about 200 athletes. And Linda won our age group (even after biking an extra 4 miles when she got off course). It was a nice event, but now I "need" to sign up for another Tri to check that off my bucket list!

BSoleille!  The bright side of the Kelley's Island Triathalon. 

Terri

Photos: before race and then Mark and Linda with their winning "hardware". 


No comments: