A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, May 23, 2014

The Streets are Paved with Gold...

Garbage cans or the more PC moniker, recycle bins. We woke up one day this week, and they were lined up on every driveway. They are huge too, and take up a lot of space in the garage. It seems like my county is really counting on its residents to recycle just about everything, and therefore we do not have much "garbage" on a day to day basis when so much is going to the recycle bin. I think this is a good idea, how about you?

BSoleille!  The bright side of recycling!
Terri 

No comments: