A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Instagram

Please try to follow the "dots" in this post on how I signed up for an Instagram account this morning (time eater/waster?) I received an email from my friend Linda Misencik in Ohio, who wanted me to forward her email to "The Best Daughter", because Linda's daughter, Caitlin Misencik, who lives in Boulder, Colorado, just became Fresh Produce Retail Clothing  Line's social media person solely focusing on Instagram and all that it entails. Caitlin wants more followers on the Fresh Produce social media outlets and preferably "her" Instagram one. So, after thinking about it for a few minutes decided what the heck, and got an account. Truly Facebook, Twitter and now Instagram seem to all run together for me. I know (and husband reminds me) that Twitter is great for business. I get that!

So if you have an Instagram account, please check out Fresh Produce!

Thanks!
Terri

Photo from my first post on Instagram. A block I made for a tshirt quilt I am currently working on using several Boy Scout elements. 

No comments: