A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day 2014

My hope is that all Moms at a wonderful "today"!  I am thankful that it was also a spectacular weather day to bike DC (28 miles worth) of monuments, parks, and several miles of the Mt Vernon bike trail. And to top it off, a quick lunch in Georgetown with "The Best Daughter" and hubby Bill. The next time for a DC ride we plan to bike the 34 mile round trip to Mt. Vernon and back (Arlington cemetery entrance). 

BSoleille! The bright side of getting in that first ride of the season (albeit quite late this year) with legs and butt not feeling too bad!

Terri 



No comments: