A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Squeezing Me Out

Living with animals, especially dogs and all their antics, is really quite fun - never dull. Today I could have blogged at 6:23am this morning because that's the time I woke up and had these two "clowns" practically velcroed to my side of the bed, yielding me about 2" of breathing space and my legs at the edge of the mattress. I guess these two pups think the cold nights are just a wee bit nicer snuggling up with their humans. 

BSoleille!  
Terri

No comments: