A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Monkey Business

Between working on "serious" quilts, there was a lot of "monkey business" going on this entire day of retreat. By dinner time our monkeys were in various states of completion, but afterwards,  those half done (er, baked?) monkeys took on lives and personalities of their own!  Mine became a "Bandit" and the name stuck. He and I got "arrested" by the quilt police due to too much "monkeying around", but quickly released because "Buffy" posted bail (she's in pink w/bow and green dress).  Funny, my crew was deemed the "misfits", as the "Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Speak No Evil" crew were considered the "cool monkeys" at the end of the day. Way too much fun and giggles all around while we were crafting their personalities. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of some "serious" monkey business!

PS "Misfits" also includes Good Girl Wendy w/ the red hair. 

Terri






No comments: