A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

15,900 Photos

The above number is the amount of photos I have on my laptop computer, and today, I looked through every one of them to put together an ad for my son's yearbook.  I guess you are probably wondering how long that took, so I am here to tell you that it took about five hours total.  And that was cruising  through pretty fast as he was not in huge concentrated photos like girls high school and club soccer!

But, as with anything, I got hung up looking at photos from the past 20 years plus (scanned those in), and some of them really took me "back".  It was a great trip in memories as it is with any project like this.

My photo today is one I took up at Higgins Lake, Michigan two summers ago that I'd like to share today.  What a glorious day it was, at least according to this beautiful sky!

BSoleille!
terri

No comments: