A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Talk about a Home Office!

Hubby Bill often laments that he does not have a "home office".  That's because yours truly is a quilter, and the whole house is my "sewing room", ok, not quite, but I do have one bedroom dedicated to quilting, and I use the dining room table, (and I basically use the entire table to be truthful).  So hubby decided to really hone in on an office and set one up right smack dab in the middle of the living room. It is a small one I will admit, so he can find his stuff among the fabric strewn about, the many T-shirts blocks I have all over the sofas, and the need- to- be- altered prom dresses hanging off the dining room china cabinet.  I do care once in a while about it, but the whole kitten caboodle can be broken down in minutes if we need to, but I'd rather keep the "peace" and it works for us!


Photo of his "home office" and not a sewing item in sight!


BSoleille!  Finding the bright spot of a "home office"!
terri

No comments: