A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

100th post today!

I can't believe this is my 100th post since the new year, but here it is.  My daughter, Olivia, came home for the Easter weekend, and she also came requesting that we shop (hunt) for some business clothes she needs for a presentation later this semester.  We spent a good part of two days looking for "just the right" suit.  The suit was easier than the blouse/shirt to go with it that's for sure!  But thankful we were able to fulfill her request, sans shoes (those are mine and she's going to use them for upcoming events)!
p.s. she cleans up well!


BSoleille, finding the bright side of clothes shopping.....
terri

No comments: