A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Thanksgiving Reader

Here's wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving in 2019. If you know and read Seth Godin's blog, he has come up with a Thanksgiving Reader to share with your guests if you feel so inclined to do so. It's in its fourth year, and it opens up conversations without asking the proverbial questions of "what are you thankful this year?"

I've blogged in the past on how wonderful it was using many of the pages in the Reader, and now, add more poems and sayings I find that I like throughout the year to the table conversation. I highly recommend checking it out and using all or some of it. If creative, you can add your own or find other equally good fodder for everyone at the table. Think of it as a new tradition!

Click on this link for the Reader: https://thethanksgivingreader.com/

BSoleille! The bright side of being grateful for many blessings everyday of the year!

Terri

Over the valley and through the woods...photo taken in Afton, VA


No comments: