A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, September 19, 2016

Veggie Bonanza

A great thing about driving to the beach in Delaware or Maryland are the many farm stands dotted along the two lane roads with their plethora of delicious and colorful vegetables. Their signs seem to lure veggie shoppers in, and the prices are fair and just. For 12 bucks I bought a whole bag of veggies to sauté, grill and broil! And who can pass up patty pan squash which is in season now?

BSoleille!
Terri



No comments: