A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

September - Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

I am very thankful that my family was invited to the Hyundai Hope on Wheels gala at the "foothills of the ages", also known as The Library of Congress in Washington DC. The wonderful event hosted a number of speakers all commited to conquering childhood cancer with Hyundai leading the charge by donating 9 million dollars in 2014 for research in 36 hospitals nationwide!

BSoleille!  The bright side of 87 million dollars in life saving grants donated by Hyundai since 1998!  Now that is pretty awesome, don't you think?

Terri




No comments: