A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm still making tote bags!

I have not mentioned quilting or sewing much lately, but I am, I am!  I just made these two tote bags in brown and yellow so I could give one away as a gift to Maureen Diaczok today at her retirement party from School Health Services.  Ms. Diaczok was a "pioneer" in our county in setting up school health programs in the public schools which now includes 117 in Anne Arundel County.  She has had a brilliant nursing career, and I was thankful that many people were invited to her party to wish her well.  She has spent 45 years as a nurse, with 22 of those with School Health Services.  Best wishes to a fine lady!

I'm including two photos:  the totes, and me and Maureen with her tote!


BSoleille!
terri

No comments: