A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Chantilly Quilt Show to Fiddler on the Roof

It is not often that I attend other quilt shows, but today I am thankful to have gone to the Chantilly, VA Quilt Show with my 2Bee, Trish.  Once there, we really enjoyed seeing all the pretty quilts, plus the wonderful vendors to "help keep our stash(es) of fabric(s) alive and well".  And the fun did not stop there because we ran into other friends and guild members all there to do the same thing!

My photo today was taken by a nice lady quilter on Amy M's camera.  Seated L-R: Shelley and Cappy; Standing L-R: Amy, Linda, Trish, me, and Karen!


P.S.  I ended my day seeing the terrific "Fiddler on the Roof" play at the Bowie Playhouse!  A great show to add to the summer event calendar (if local).

BSoleille!  Finding super bright fabrics at the quilt show and singing (in my head) along with the cast, "Sunrise, Sunset"!
terri

No comments: