A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Worth Pondering

I "found" a little blessing today, a quote from Dr. Leo Buscaglia, on a faded piece of newspaper I cut out a long time ago:  "It's not enough to have lived.  We should be determined to live for something.  May I suggest that it be creating joy for others, sharing what we have for the betterment of personkind, bringing hope to the lost and love to the lonely."  I guess I figured it was a keeper, and it's relevant today as it was the day I cut it out of the paper!  I feel that sharing my quilts has certainly created some joy to a few people along the way and I will continue as long as I as my eyesight and fingers let me!

  My photo today is of my dining room table; a quilter at work with many projects spread out......

BSoleille!  Finding the bright and good in life!
terri

No comments: