A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pines of Roma

A great Italian meal with several nurses and volunteers who have taken the best care of my kids at Special Love, Inc. camps over the past 10 years.  These ladies have seen it all at camp, and they continue to donate their time, energy and professionalism to keep kids coming back year after year!  I simply cannot thank them enough for keeping mine in line......haha!

Photo taken by the waiter: Left side: Kathy, Marilyn, me, Peggy; Right side starting in back, Christine, Trish, Tammy, Kate and Little Louise!

BSoleille!
terri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun night it was...and what a great picture to remember it by!! Thank you for having such great kids! :-) Tammy