A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, July 27, 2020

20+20=40 Year Reunion

I couldn't be happier than sharing a few days celebrating our friendships and high school graduation with my "childhood" friends in Charlottesville, VA! From taking hikes in the Virginia countryside, to hanging out in our Airbnb and reminiscing about the "good ole' days at James Ford Rhodes High School in Cleveland, Ohio, to a couple of wine tastings in the area, and walking through the Charlottesville Walking Mall, it's been a great getaway time for all of us. 

There is something to be said about bonds of friendship that date back to the second or third grade, and have gratefully, continued to today. They are mom's, career girls, a teacher, a doctor and pharmacist amongst us. We loved where we grew up to learn the "ways of the world," and parlayed our educations to the wider world no matter where we lived and worked in the last 40 years!

So cheers to the ladies and I'll have your backs for the next 40!

BSoleille!

Terri

Below: Kata Pagon, me, Sarah Marriott, Debbie Martinko, Sue Doerle (and Robin Chandler though not in this photo)






Robin being interviewed on the local news about COVID-19 in downtown Charlottesville, VA

No comments: