A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, May 25, 2020

Memorial Day 2020

I guess no one would have thought that the "kick off" of summer would be met with "restrictions" due to "the C-virus" and all that encompasses with our present world. However, the sentiment of thanking our military service people, from all who died in battle to the men and women who returned home from battle, has to be a top priority in celebrating today. Our US Armed Forces are the best in the world, and I/we THANK YOU for your service and dedication in protecting our shores from sea to shining sea.

My below photo is a tablecloth that looks kind of like a flag in commemoration of today, and the game we are playing is Quiddler!

BSoleille!

Terri

PS, "The Best Daughter" was the big winner today with Caroline Verrecchia (she's on the right checking the dictionary and playing in her very first game) a close second place. Thanks to Ryan's smokin' BBQ chicken and mac&cheese on the Traeger Grill! Everything was sew delicious...






Lizdot and The Best Daughter showing off their best corn hole skills



No comments: