A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Aldi's Pretty Flowers

It's been just about two months since I visited my local Aldi's (a new one built less than six months ago) on a cool March day. No outside flowers were visible, and I never thought about whether the store would be planting any for the season, let alone in the parking areas.

So when I went a day or so ago, I could not help the glee on my face when I pulled in and witnessed the beauty surrounding the Aldi parking lot; flowers in full bloom and magnified colors of reds and purples in a large swathe. It totally blew me away in seeing the beauty of the flowers, as I never expected it, and certainly not in an asphalt parking lot. Let me say, I was not the only one taking a few photos of the "flower oasis."

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: