A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, January 5, 2020

NeedleOnFull in Full Swing

Thankfully, NeedleOnFull (tshirt quilts) was in full production mode for about eight weeks - straight before we left for our family trip to Hawaii. Some days I worked until midnight (and I thought my husband worked a lot of hours...lol), to make sure I could meet all quilts requested for the holidays - and done before December 8th. I did make that deadline and my clients have shared their love for their treasured keepsake quilts on various social media outlets. I hope to pepper future posts with NeedleOnFull quilts; and so thankful for the incredible clients I have for entrusting me with their special T-shirts and other clothing for lasting memories of their lives.

BSoleille! The bright side that I'm in the clear to share them now!

Terri

Photo of Kyle A's Quilt:






No comments: