A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

A LIttle Birdie Squawker

A little birdie "squawker" really handed it to me when I parked on the street in front of my bee-mates home in Bowie, Maryland, this morning. Before I got out of the car, this birdie seemed like it was screaming its head off for me not to park where I parked. Once out of the car, this bird continued to carry on like mad in a "threatening" tone (can a bird be threatening?); but I carried on anyway getting my machine and other sewing paraphernalia out of the car in one fell "swoop." That bird never left the branch, and little hole he was squawking from, so I put all my stuff down, pulled my phone out of my pocket, and zoomed in to find that bird who was making such a fuss and snapped a few pics.

Sure enough, once zoomed in on the little fella,, he was in and out of that hole but telling me a thing or two about my parking spot. What was the problem I wondered? Too close? In his sightline? Not in his sightline?

Thankfully, four hours later when I left, no sign or sound of him whatsoever, or he petered out of all that squawking he did upon my arrival.

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: