A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Light Catchers on Fire...

When there is "good light" in any room of your home, it's a glorious feeling to be in it. Thankfully, we have just that, our living room/dining room combination that brings in "good light" for most of the day. That area faces southwest, so we also get to view those dynamite sunsets practically daily.

So any sun-catcher, crystal or stain-glass hung in the back windows beams the fiery light around the room celestially. That certain light makes reading, and definitely sewing, a great delight.

Today's photo is from the brilliant sunset shining through my "sun-catchers."

BSoleille!

Terri




No comments: