A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

From Eclipse to Moonlighting Quilts

All this "moonness" is really quite awesome this week! First the eclipse, and then tonight's Southern Comforters Quilt Guild's "lecture series" with international quilt artist: Cyndi Souder. She kept us very entertained with her wit and "takeaways" through her slide show presentation and "live" quilts she brought with her for us to ooh and ahh over! Thankfully, I signed up for her class this Saturday to glean more from this terrific artist, and maybe add some of her ideas to my future quilts and projects if it fits the bill. A big shout of thanks to our Program Chair, Michelle Trachtman, who has done a stellar job of bringing in wonderful quilters and artists for us to learn lots of different techniques and ideas to use in our own works. A win-win for sure!

To check out more about Cyndi Souder, click here MoonlightingQuilts.com

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: