A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wingman Custom Apron

Quilters are a sharing lot; patterns, knowledge and know-how, tools of the trade, and the best of all, sometimes even fabric! So a few months ago, quilting friend, Cappy Phillips, while shopping for fabric, found "wing" fabric and immediately thought of Ryan (who she knows loves wings and orders them wherever we go!). So she bought a few yards and gave it to me to do something "fun" with the fabric. It did not take long to know what I would make...a "wingman" inspired apron Ryan could use while making his own wings on the grill. It gets pretty messy with all those the chicken wings, sauces and rubs, so today I finally made one for him and he likes it! And I am thankful for that!

BSoleille!
Terri




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I love it. I'm sure Ryan will get lots of use out of it. You might need to make a back up one just in case and while you have the material out.