A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, May 6, 2017

My Favorite Bartender

What a world of a difference a year makes...and we all know that is true. So with great pleasure, husband Bill and I attended the first pool party of the year at the Crofton Swim and Tennis Club's "Cinco de Drinko" party, with Ryan feeling good and bartending for the entire event (and loving the responsibility). He has several bartending gigs under his belt (at the pool), and really connects with the folks that come to "forget about life for awhile". We could not be happier for this kid enjoying his time in the "public" for a community event who has supported him though some of his darkest days fighting cancer!

BSoleille! The bright side of celebrating Cinco de Mayo on the 6th...
Terri

No comments: