A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, January 31, 2016

31 Days...

It is January 31st, and it has taken me 31 days to decide on a "New Years Resolution", I think that's okay, right?
Now I've thought long and hard about this and it is simply: flexibility! On a personal level I think I pretty much roll with the punches; I like serendipity and being spontaneous for the most part, but it is my extremely tight hamstrings and shoulders that need to be more flexible. My answer: yoga and more yoga, and to eventually do an hour of power yoga. I know it's not for the faint of heart, but I can only barely touch my knees when I bend over (never could touch the floor), and I go to class once a week. 

To enhance the once a week class, I am thankful to have found an online YouTube gal that fits the bill for helping me "touch the floor" flexibility! The practices range from 20 min to over an hour, along with various ranges of ability. 

Check this out if there is some room in your hectic day to be more flexible!

BSoleille
Terri
And since this the last day for January sky sunsets, I had to add one more from tonight's brilliant hued display. 


No comments: