A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, October 13, 2014

TV "Binge" Watching

Since we do not have the "fancy" TV controls to zip through commercials with our cable provider, the next best thing is Netflix. And just maybe the last several years TV was "OK" because there were so many reality shows on the airwaves squeezing out the comedies and dramas. A great way to view those sit coms and police shows are using something like Hulu or Netflix, or Amazon. 

Currently, my husband and I are "binge" watching, "Rules of Engagement". That means we will sit and watch two to three shows of 21 minutes each maybe twice a week. (It is taking longer than I thought).  I am also binge watching "Arrested Development", but I zip through the 21 minute episodes faster than "Rules" while pressing my quilting projects when I can. 

Both shows are very funny, the latter one quite quirky as well. Check them out if you are looking for funny!

BSoleille!
Terri 
Photo of neighborhood flowers, the last vistages of summer...


No comments: