A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

West River to JMU

Wild day with waking up to sew at West River for a few hours, then pack up to head to James Madison Universry for my daughter's senior banquet tomorrow. Loved going to the last game of spring season JMU Women's Soccer (won 2-0 over GW) and dinner with the senior parents and coaches to finish out their four years!!!  

BSoleille!

Terri

Photo of Weat River, MD and the mountains in the background in Harrisonburg, VA


No comments: