A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Run DC Run

As in the Nike Women's half marathon held this morning at 7am sharp!  "The Best Daughter" and several of her former soccer club team mates (Pheen) all ran and finished this well-organized race with 15,000 strong and confident women! (OK, we did see a couple guys running too). The cool attraction was the Tiffany necklace given to each finisher that is really quite impressive. Brilliant sunshine and perfect temperatures really helped the cause for all the racers. I want to sign up tomorrow for next years race!

BSoleille!  The bright side of knowing all the training runs do pay off, as these young ladies accomplished today!

Olivia with the "Tiffany Blue Box"


Kristen Schmidbauer, Katie Gitlin, O, Rachel McKee and Nicole Clark

No comments: