A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Super Sunset

With all the rain we had today in Maryland who would have thought we would end the day with a dazzling sunset?  Through the years I would get excited about fabulous sunsets and always mentioned to the family they have got check them out with me. This idea did not go over well sometimes because kids are kids. Shockingly, but with great delight, my son asked me where the "good" camera was because he wanted to capture the brilliant setting sun himself!  Now that's progress for me, and we enjoyed the changing sunset for several minutes as the sky filled with brilliant pinks, oranges, reds and blues until it sunk into the horizon. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of sharing a beautiful fall sunset!

Terri 


No comments: