A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

High on Summertime

The official calendar may say summer begins in June, but as the hot weather has ushered in the month of May, I'm loving the brilliant sunshine and "swimming" weather with temperatures in the 80's-perfect.

My photo is my friend Linda's pool in Crownsville, Maryland, and doesn't look inviting? So much so that I am thankful to have spent the afternoon in it on an inner tube just floating around!

BSolielle! Enjoying the bright sun by cooling off in a crystal clear pool.
Terri

No comments: