A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

A New Thing - The Focused Fight One Minute Videos

Now that my book has been published with Childhood Cancer Awareness Month beginning tomorrow, September 1st, I best get to talking about it through videos (on youtube as highlighted below). My hope is to raise awareness through different powers: community, connection, advocacy and even a chocolate chip cookie. I will do 30 posts of one minute or less; a different topic/info/musing each day. 

Although I will do a small post here, my video posts will be on the other social media platforms, namely (or at least for now), Facebook and Instagram. Maybe LinkedIn too, though not sure this evening if I'll start posting there.

For the next 31 days, I'll write on my blog here in this space, but won't post it to Facebook since a post will already be there. I will keep my streak alive but do not want to double up on the various platforms. 

Thank you for reading along!

BSoleille!

Terri

https://youtu.be/Km40P3hulPE



No comments: