A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Looking UP!

We have two big sky lights in our kitchen that I love to gaze up and see what the sun, moon or clouds are up to on any given day. But one day this past week, with the leaves flying all over the place, never staying put, a few were stuck on one of the skylights that were pretty as a picture! Of course, I had to take a few pics of them laying this way and that way until they blew away once again.

As in life, look up!

BSoleille!

Terri



 

No comments: