A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, November 11, 2019

Home of the Free...

Because of the brave! Those courageous men and women in uniform who valiantly fought for our freedom should be celebrated even more than 11/11. Frankly, I would not be able to blog so freely without them and their willingness to sacrifice themselves (many losing their lives) for the good of our entire nation, and for this, and a whole host of other things, I am/we should be forever indebted to them. Our military is not for the faint of heart, and I salute each and every one  for their unwavering service! THANK YOU!!!

BSoleille! The bright side of celebrating our US Military.

Terri

Photo of our Crofton Community's sign of support honoring our veterans with flags.


No comments: