A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Coastal Wives

Hot off the press is this upcoming indie rock band, Coastal Wives, and their release of seven new songs on iTunes on May 18th. The band hails from Denver, Colorado, and one member of the band (drummer), is Kyle Misencik, son of our dear friends Mark and Linda. With lots of practice under their belts, plus gigs around Denver and Boulder, they recently got into the studio and produced a great introductory album. I am impressed!


BSoleille!
Terri


No comments: