A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Soltice

As that great James Taylor song goes, "Summer's here, I'm for that. Got my rubber sandals. Got my straw hat. Got my cold beer. I'm just glad that it's here".  I could not agree more and thrilled with the long day of brilliant sunshine for 14 hours, 53 minutes and 54 seconds today!  Thankful that we had such a sunny day to kick off the season and looking forward to a string of good weather minus mosquitoes and poison ivy. (I'm battling with both bug bites and "healing" four weeks of P.I. rash in all its itchy glory). 

BSoleille!
Terri

Photo of my kitchen just about an half hour after sunrise filling it up with bright light. 

No comments: