A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Quilting at the Library

I am very thankful that my guild, Southern Comforters of Bowie, MD, has access to use of the Crofton Library at least once a month, if not twice!  It has been named Katz's bee, and anyone within our guild can use the big conference to sew, pin quilts, or just catch up with the folks who show up to sew.  My photo today is one of the ladies' quilts seeing what works...and lots of opinions all around!
From L-R: Cappy, Elfrieda (her quilt), Margaret, Pam and Pat!

BSoleille,
terri

3 comments:

Quilting Nan said...

Sorry I missed you all today, I had my boy's so I know you know how I feel about that. Elfrieda's quilt is going to be beautiful!

Quilting Nan said...

By the way, Quilting Nan is me, Sheila

Terri Tomoff said...

I thought that was you, Sheila! We missed you so hopefully you can come the next time!